Somanabolioc

Somanabolioc
Somanabolioc Muscle Maximizer Bonuses

Thursday 3 October 2013

Croutons act as absorbents


After my first experience with failed experiment, I decided to approach the process of fasting wisely. For several years, I arrange myself "hungry day", usually a Saturday, provided that I do not spend time with friends anywhere in the cinema or a cafe.

I am preparing myself 1 liter of herbal tea, and convert half the loaf in the bran crackers by kyle leon. In the morning I start to drink tea, gradually, in small circles, 150 ml, in small sips. Thanks to the mint, lemon balm, linden flowers, grated ginger, and of course, green tea, and go all the congestions along their accumulated toxins. Somewhere in 13-14 hours, depending on how you feel, I eat one piece of bread and drink 1 cup of water in small sips.

You might ask - what is it starvation, if the bread is pressed? I will answer. Croutons act as absorbents - along with the water they are like sponges collect any remaining toxins and bring them out of your body. Instead of crackers can use steamed bran, they are even better cleanse you of toxins and bring your body into a mass of useful substances. Then I drink my tea again, being charged with vitamins, health and good humor. On how to improve the mood, read here at Kyle Leon Scam. Once in my sensitive stomach wakes up feeling hungry, I send one piece of bread and one cup of water. And so I passed the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment