Somanabolioc

Somanabolioc
Somanabolioc Muscle Maximizer Bonuses

Thursday 3 October 2013

Starve to lose weight


I decided to continue to starve to lose weight and still check the weight the next morning. As you know, the day was awful - like eating, nose smelled of acetone (by the way, due to starvation may develop acidosis, I think you realize that this is not a positive aspect of the process of losing weight) was dizzy by kyle leon.

Colleagues looked at me with suspicion in their eyes, read the question: "can I help you? '. Somehow I got to work on this day, however, made a lot of mistakes, because of what was ashamed - in too simple and banal things I made them. And all because of dizziness and weakness! Do not want to remember the evening and night of that day.

I did not sleep, tossing and turning from side to side, waiting for the dawn of a new day and a new meeting with weights. And the toxins still stubbornly were in my body, which fueled my anger and resentment. The last straw was the cock - she climbed up to 1 kg. And this despite the fact that I absolutely could not eat anything and only drink water ... and after that nutritionists have the nerve to ask questions like "what do you think for weight loss; you are the pros and cons so find out more related information at Kyle Leon Scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment